Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The kitties are fine

I'm sure you all have been on the edge of your seats for a month since I last posted about our ill kitty boys! Rest assured, they are now completely fine. Although, Cosmo is now a food snob & will only consume canned wet food. I think it was all a ploy for us to spoil him with the good stuff!

On another note - Jim & I raced in the Azalea Trail Run in Mobile on March 24. The weather was beautiful and so were the azaleas! I just love that 5 or 6 days when they are in full bloom. There is truly nothing like it. Both of us bested our 10k times, which is always a good thing. I was worried I would have a bad time because I had been sick the whole week prior (Southern allergies during the Spring are GREAT), and hadn't run more than 4 miles in a couple of weeks. But I knocked out the 10k in 57:04 (or 9:11 pace). I finished 54th out of 192 in my age group (30-34...YES I am in my thirties!!!)...not too shabby!

We haven't done a great job at preparing for the marathon & 1/2 marathon in Nashville on April 28. Things have been a bit busy in our lives lately...more on that in a later post!

No comments: