Saturday, April 05, 2008

Pray for my Mamma

My grandma, who I still call Mamma (her real name is Frankie) is in the hospital....again. She was in last week/weekend with a heart scare, but thankfully her heart is ok. They ran all kinds of tests, which all came back ok - but they made some medicine changes because some of her levels still werent' quite right & she was battling nausea. I got a call from my dad again this afternoon that she was back in the hospital after being home for less than a week. I called her room & she was too nauseus to talk (so I KNOW she must not be feeling good!), but I did get to talk to my Aunt Sue who had driven in to be with her this time.

So just say a prayer for my Mamma - I just love her dearly and want her to feel better.

1 comment:

robert terrell said...

i'll tell pam and we will start praying for her.