Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Back again!

Ok - I am back. It has been since May when I blogged last - I am sorry!! Life happens I guess!

I won't even try to catch up in this one post, so the next few posts will likely be old news by now, but I will try to get all caught up & then be more consistent with my posting.

It is Veteran's Day today, and Jim & I are headed to Universal Studios for a relaxing day together...it has been a tough few weeks!! Work has been insane with quarter-end, kick-starting 2009 reporting already, and gearing up for year-end. Never a dull moment in the life of the accounting calendar!

Other than work, running takes up a lot of our time too lately. It is racing season! We love love love the atmosphere of race days. There is just something so exciting about all of those runners, doing the same thing, with the same goal. It is a race against yourself...and maybe somebody else at the finish line! Jim & I have both set some personal bests here lately which also a great sense of accomplishment. Heck - I even placed 4th in my age group at our last race, the Run for Nona 5k. I ran a 24:09.

This has been random - but my next posts will have more thought & organization, I promise. Can you tell I am a bit rusty at the blogging?

Mom & Pam - this blog is for you! :)

1 comment:

robert terrell said...

that's great. sometimes you just have to force your self. it's a lot like running.