Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Goose Sighting

So I finally saw my roadkill today....at least I think it was the same goose! Apparently it took my brain about 1/2 mile to realize what had happened to me on that fateful Friday, because the evidence was NOT in the same spot where I thought the incident occurred.

There could be 3 explanations:
1 - I hit that thing SO hard, it flew back that far!!! Not likely, as I probably wouldn't have been the only one with a broken windshield if this were the case.

2- There is a cult of suicidal geese on the highway in Pascagoula, MS!!

3 - Maybe it took my brain about 1/2 mile to realize what had happened to me on that fateful Friday, because the evidence was NOT in the same spot where I thought the incident occurred.

4 comments:

robert terrell said...

oh i would definitely go with the cult of suicidal geese. if i remember correctly from your previous post it was a candaian goose and those candaians are just plain strange. if it was just a plain old white goose i would go with inbreeding instead. that would produce strange behavior also.

Rob from MO said...

Crazy Geese

JAA said...

I wonder where that poor geese's mate is......no doubt feeling lonely now.

Jill said...

The poor goose's mate was hanging out by the carcass! Stop! I feel bad enough as it is!!!