Monday, January 22, 2007

Ode to my Pea

Today is such a special day,
I really have so much to say!
You're my pea
It's plain to see
blah blah blah blah blah blay.

(I never was much for writing limericks)

Jim turned 33 today! What a perfect day for me to tell you all just what a fantastic guy I have in my life! I truly believe that my life got better when I met Jim! We are best friends & he is the one person that I would choose to hang out with at any given moment. I will spare him the embarrassment of putting all my gush out there on this website, but just trust me when I say that I am absolutely the luckiest gal around. And his birthday is one day, especially, out of the rest of the year that I thank God for sending him my way! :)

By the way - today has become doubly special! Today, Mr. Robert McIntyre Crabtree was born!! Congrats to our good friends here in Mobile, Forrest & Kelly Crabtree, who just welcomed their first child into this world today. We just got the news & are so happy for you both! We will always remember McIntyre's birthday!! :) We can't wait to meet him!

ps - My windshield is fixed :)

No comments: